Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Journey home (with no undies)

Hi all, as promised, here's the continuation of my last post. Sorry, haven't been updating here often enough...been travelling and quite busy too :) though Im sure loyal followers will be pleased to know that I've still many many more adventures & experiences to share with you. Ok, cut the crap..back to my sharing..

As I walked to the lift of his condo, I realised my vulnerability under my clothes...I was totally bare! Had given him my bra and panties as sort of a 'parting' gift, so nothing under! Was wearing a lycra type body hugging top (light grey color) and denim miniskirt (denim blue) which wasn't too short (about 5-6 inches or so above my knees) although it was short enough to give anyone a good view of my legs. I had 2.5 inch heels on, which made a nice clicking sound on the ground as I walked. What was abit different that day was I had to clutch another handbag (the gift from Jim). I already had my own handbag in one hand, and here was another new prada ;) smiling to myself at the thought of me carrying two handbags at once. As I waited for the lift, realised then how good my chest felt...my nipples were free to brush against my lycra top. The soft and tight material of my top made my breasts and nipples feel good. A bra can feel abit uncomfortable on a hot day, but my breasts were free and this felt good. Although being pantiless in a denim mini wasn't as nice. My pussy was feeling abit tender, its soft lips brushing against the harder denim material didn't feel quite as nice, but heck, what to do now.

Lift came, door opened. Whew! no one there yet. I stepped in and pressed ground floor button. The lift had a nice reflective wall which means I could check myself out as though standing in front of a mirror. I could see my nipples jutting out abit against the grey top. Wasn't too obvious, slightly subtle although obvious enough if anyone looked there. My nipples weren't standing/ hard yet, so I decided it was fine, just hoped that it wouldn't stand out too much if they became harder. My top was tight enough for the shape of my breasts to show. Wow, that was sexy, I thought. My natural breast shape wasn't too bad even without a bra to make it rounder. My breasts already happen to be quite round. My top wasn't transparent, so its Ok, although it was thin enough for the nipples shape to be visible ;) notti me. Lift suddenly stops on 10th floor. Oh dear, someone's coming in. I take a deep breath hoping it wouldn't be a bunch of guys otherwise I'd be blushing with shame there. A mid-30s woman stepped in. She didn't really notice anything, stood in front of me while I shifted abit backwards. She was heading to the 3rd floor (I guessed must be carpark/ pool/ shop floor). Door opened on 3rd...I was right...it was the floor with shops. She walked out and I decided to also go to the shop to get something to drink as I was thirsty. So I walked towards the convenience store of the condo. Wow..loved the airy feeling down there as my legs parted to walk, and my breasts were also feeling so free and unrestricted.

Oops, walked past a small cafe. 2 men sitting down outside having drinks and smokes immediately notice me coming. The one facing me notices me first, mutters something to his friend who quite quickly turns around for a look! Gosh, Im used to guys checking me out but not when I was braless (that was my first time in public without undies). Thought of shielding my breasts came to mind, but hey, how could I do that with the extra handbag to clutch, morover I didnt want to draw any extra attention to my chest area! So I just decided to walk by naturally as though nothing is different that day. I think at first, the 2 men just thought of checking me out (as they would any other girl) but when I walked past their table (which was just a few feet away), they must have noticed my braless chest because their eyes grew alot bigger and rounder! Oh Oh..what to do now...well, just walk on as though nothing is different. I just looked ahead while I knew they could see something from the corner of my eye. One of them had a surprised look on his face although he was smiling naughtilly. I knew, in daytime especially, being braless in this top would mean that my breasts and nipples would be noticeable, but not too obvious either.

Haha, well, just bear with it and walk on as though I didnt know anything. The two men weren't hot anyway, just middle aged uncles whom Im sure needed some entertainment that sunny afternoon. The convenience store was just 2 doors away. Not many people around that day, which in a way was good (not too much exposure) but also bad because with less people, the few around would stand out abit more and make people notice one another abit more. I went into the store (sorta like a mini 7-11) and headed straight for the freezers behind. Shopkeeper was an older indian man who saw me, but didn't notice anything else (Yet!). I opened the freezer and got out a small bottle of Evian. Wow, the cool air from freezer rushed out and hit me instantly. My sensitive nipples were getting slightly hard! Was a nice feeling, yet very brief. I turned around and walked to cashier to pay. Shopkeeper gave me a friendly smile. He was a rather fat, older Indian man mid 40s maybe sitting behind the counter. I smiled back. Put the Evian on the counter then my new prada next to it while I opened my own bag to get my purse and cash. Oh oh, thats when he noticed my chest. I could tell instantly because his eyes grew bigger and he was practically staring at my chest! I pretended not to notice him, which was hard as he was just right opposite me. I looked instead at the cigarettes behind him on display and figured I could use some smokes since I now discovered the pleasures of smoking. Asked him for a pack of Salem lights and a lighter. He got the pack for me in split seconds then reached down and brought out a box of lighters. He began recommending me some fancy looking ones. As he was showing me the lighters, his eyes never left my chest area. And he was flashing me a hamsap smile with a lecherous look on his face! Gawd, what am I doing, teasing this old uncle. My nipples were definitely hard now from the cold air moments ago, and even more so from the attention it was getting. And to think that he didn't know I was totally bare down there too! Gawd! if only he knew I wasn't even wearing panties, I think that would be mad! That thought also made me slightly turned on by the fact that my breasts were quite exposed to a stranger, and here I was standing there pantyless too. I selected one lighter and started digging my purse to pay.

The shopkeeper on the other hand, was clearly having a good show and it wasn't surprising to me that he was delaying my exit abit. He took his time counting the total, and when I handed him a RM50 note, took his time getting my change. Hmmmm..why am I not surprised. This happens when I dress this way. He was glancing ever so often and practically talking to my chest. What to do, my nips were quite visible from that close range obviously and there I was sticking my chest out showing them off. But I decided, uuurgh..I'd rather be showing them off to some hot guy, not an old Indian man. He didnt say anything about the display, although I could tell how pleasantly surprised and turned on he was just by that silly look on his face. He was polite though, and even asked if I was a staying at a unit there. I replied ' No, Im just visiting' . He he he, naughty fella...wonder what he'd ask next if I said yes, Im a resident here..ask for my unit number? I put the new pack of smokes into my new handbag and the lighter, and walked out of the shop. Could still feel his eyes following my every move from behind. Well, at least he can't tell Im not wearing panties ;) Ah, again past the two men sitting there. They were obviously ready and maybe even waiting for me to pass them again. This time, the both of them turned and looked so obviously. Not just necks / heads turning but whole body turned to look hahaha. They obviously already noticed my nips and wanted a good second look. I just ignored them, pretended to not notice and look ahead and head for the lift again to go home. I felt like quickening my pace a little, since all these middle aged men's attention was getting me abit nervous already, but couldn't walk much faster due to my heels. Ah, well, let them enjoy then..its just looking anyway..not that any of them gonna get their hands on me..i thought. So I walked slowly towards the lift and enjoyed the airy feeling again as the cool breeze blowing by caught my breasts and pussy area. My pussy was feeling better now, that whole pantyless experience itself was making it feel rather warm and slightly moist too! Oh my, I think I was also getting quite excited by the thrills of this rather public display. I love thrills!

Went down to ground floor. Door opened and face to face with a younger boy (maybe around 12-13 years old). Shorter than me. He looks up and immediately sees my boobs. Hehehe...and he notices my nipples I think, as his mouth falls open and his eyes are fixed there. I flash him a notti smile and walk past. He practically stops in his tracks and stares at me. Boy, i must look quite good too. I quietly giggle to myself..what a naughty girl Angie's been today. Giving middle aged men their afternoon 'entertainment' and here, corrupting the mind of a younger boy. Hey, actually not corrupting ler, I thought. Whats wrong with going about braless? Not that Im topless or exposing my boobs completely. Just not wearing a bra isn't indecent..its my given right as a woman to choose if I wear one or not. Morover, letting a young boy appreciate some boobs isn't bad. We should marvel and appreciate God's creation and gifts of nature. This gift to women basically fed him when he was a baby, so nothing dirty about all this...just returning to our basic nature and well, boys will be boys..marvelling at all the beauty and splendour around them especially when on display. Hehehe..sorry, Im rambling too much. Tend to be chatty/ talkative sometimes. I decide to get home before its too late and mum will be on my case. Hmmm..should I call my boyfriend? No!! not when Im dressed like this...how to explain? Yet I need a lift home...cant call any of my friends either as how the hell can I explain my braless appearance. Oh well, stick to original plan then..get a cab, dont bother about rides from friends/ people who know me. I walked towards the condo guardhouse for assistance to get a cab...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Missy Angie, u been gone for too long, naughty travelling trips?
Yes show us what you are wearing, or better still when you aren't, would love some pix of those hard or moist items ;P

jamieboy

Steve Kennedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a fabulous story. Please write more.

dark snow said...

great to see u back

Anonymous said...

Is there a part 2 to this?

Guardhouse... security guard?
Taxi... Malay driver?

haha my fantasy is running wild!

Anonymous said...

ooooooo .....i'm shooting my load imagining ........

John said...

To Angie : If I were one of the guys that happen to run into u that day , I would have told U : " Er ... Excuse me ? Em ... I think the top u are wearing is quite thin & it can be seen quite clearly ....

I think there is a need for me to tell u so that u will not feel very embarrassed if someone u knew saw & u got very embarrassed "

How would u react & reply me then ? Would u turn red faced & be very embarrassed ? Or are u mentally prepared already , just in case someone actually did say that to u to point to u that u have exposed yourself ?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward for a part 2.

On my way home, in the cab...

Anonymous said...

g

PlebeiusInterruptus said...

This is the only "adventurous story" of yours that I have read.
But from it, I have decided to never deliberately stare at a woman.

The audacity of those men...
Have they no shame?

What a society we have to spawn such stupid behaviour.

dylan said...

walau.. if i'm that 13yo boy i would've walk past your trail gulping up every bit of your dust and go to some discreet corner to shoot my load. all in mere seconds :D